Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting old

Posted by perrencecoriander 
Getting old
February 21, 2013 07:20PM
Fuck it I dont feel me age. Turned 39 today and i'm having blast still, maybe because me and my wife aint tied down with kids things seem simpler and easier!! oh well last year in me 30's bring on the Four 0 :-)
Re: Getting old
February 21, 2013 08:10PM
happy birthday, old timer!
Cake

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2013 08:11PM by Qrqyt.
February 21, 2013 09:08PM
Happy birthday Perry. Is that a conscious decision to not have children or just not got round to it yet?
February 22, 2013 01:02AM
Happy B day! I feel old, mostly because of bad back & lots of labouring work. Also i can't party all the way through the night anymore, can't drink like i used to/what i used to. Can't eat spicy hot foods anymore (used to be my fav). Can't go without sleep like i used to. But i'm excited about not to having kids ever & starting a new job soon.
February 22, 2013 03:03AM
Happy Birthday MaaAAaAaaAng!!! Secret to keeping young: eat healthy, workout hard, stretch, stress the mind and body with new skills. Study new shit, etc. Basically, make like you're in elementary school, and it's like, WOW THIS FEELS GREAT.
February 22, 2013 03:51AM
I've been reading up on the Gerson Therapy, my friend just started it & it's intriguing. There is a good documentary on it "The Beautiful Truth" on youtube. Ever heard of it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2013 03:52AM by fo4URm.
February 22, 2013 04:25AM
Dunno of Gerson per se, but juicing is incredible (and expensive, haha).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2013 04:25AM by peace ♥.
February 22, 2013 04:58AM
Wei
Happy birthday Perry. Is that a conscious decision to not have children or just not got round to it yet?

It hard to say really, I had mixed feelings on having kids and my wife was unsure but the odds were more stacked in the favour of not having children so we went with our gut feeling that not having children was the right thing to do. It's not a easy decision by any means to come to and in the last 3-4 years a lot of our friends have been having kids, so when we see them there is always that little part of you that's still unsure.
February 22, 2013 05:10AM
I do think also if we had kids we would be financial screwed. we just get buy on what we have and since the cost of living has gone up quite considerably making ends meet is a lot harder today for people with children. The one thing we are doing is leaving our house to our nephews that way when we are gone they will have a better chance in life and hopefully won't have to struggle to hard on the property ladder.
February 22, 2013 05:59AM
If you make 12 million pounds in 3 years, I bet you 50 that you'll have kids.
February 22, 2013 06:14AM
I agree to some extent but if a women doesnt want to be a mother then there is really no way of knowing if the maternal instinct will kick in after birth. For some women they no its there natural way to be a mother, and for others it just dont comply.
February 22, 2013 09:22AM
but, but, but... the world need children! if no one has any, the human kind will extinct :(
February 22, 2013 09:23AM
oh, and yeah... forgot my manners:

HAPPY FUCKING B1RTHDAY YA CUNT!
February 22, 2013 09:53AM
Meh Breeders are ..strange.
February 22, 2013 11:49AM
Cheers Hardoff ;)
February 22, 2013 01:00PM
this kid who is about my age where i work who is a lawyer has two kids and he always seems angry and like he has 30 things to worry about all the time, totally stressed out. he even talks to people with this raised voice like hes talking to his sons. it's kind of weird.
February 23, 2013 11:27AM
fuck him
February 23, 2013 03:15PM
my neighbour is 85. last year he caught a cold for the first time ever.
February 24, 2013 08:20AM
Fair enough on your choice for no kids. It's never really appealed to me to want to have kids. I know people say it's beautiful, fulfilling entertaining etc but I just imagine it to be stress, expensive and and them to be annoying until the age of about 18. I like my sisters kids but then it's the old cliche of being able to give them back after. I'd much rather have dogs.
February 24, 2013 09:22PM
kids are great.

I'm so tired.

But id be tired without kids.
February 24, 2013 10:12PM
Happy birthday Perry hope it was a good'un.
February 25, 2013 04:58AM
Wei
annoying until the age of about 18.

annoying only just begins at 18
February 25, 2013 05:37AM
I'd agree with you that life does T,F&P, but homo sapiens starts at the supposed age of maturity I can relate to more.
February 25, 2013 05:45AM
Humans are annoying always- or everything can be annoying always!- but acceptance age to a relative or objective age varies. Like 4 year olds are not annoying to 7 year olds. But 4 year olds can be more annoying to 20~40. A 75 year old might love a 4 year old's constant questioning. Etc.

So the best thing to do is have a kid who is like 3 years younger than you, so you can treat him/her like you're talking to a freshman as a senior. "Llleeeemme tell you a little thing about life..."

Anyone see that recent Adam Sandler film? Premise was good, but... You know. Adam Sandler.
February 28, 2013 03:33AM
February 28, 2013 04:31AM
Oh, yah-- Jaws II
March 04, 2013 06:14AM
happy birthday !! you're one year closer to android sex parties.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login