Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Would you go for a girl who you know dated douches in the past?

Posted by CharlesWatkins 
Re: Would you go for a girl who you know dated douches in the past?
March 04, 2013 03:56AM
Well- if a girl only dated amazing dudes, there's also something up, cuz she's not with them. Basically there's always something up. Everywhere. With everything. I'm drinking barley tea now, and the damn thing is staring at me. It's in a cardboard 1 liter box, but I know it wants to blow me. But them I'm like, "Is it really that bad to be wanted by a 1 liter cardboard drink box?" And then I think of my rippling six pack and just think, "I prolly shouldn't be rubbing oil over my rippling, hard body at the office-- no wonder the barley tea is looking at me so erotically." But I realize it's part of life. Rubbing oil on the self and being imagination-molested by barley tea are all natural, very common aspects of everyday life. To deny this would make my kneepads look silly. Why kneepads? To keep the knees protected, of course. But then it's like, are the kneepads looking up at my crotch all the time?! Are they imagining that I'm a cute schoolgirl and that my skirt is too short? Am I giving my kneepads the wrong impression by wearing them? And then it's like, my barley tea and my kneepads look at each other, and I know now that they're thinking about having an orgy with me and some notepads. A violent orgy? Will they want to slit my wrists and fuck my arteries until I bleed-to-death-cum? But I know that orgasming with blood shooting from the wrists is basically a part of everyday life.

But also, I would say that if a girl is attractive, has awesome character, etc., but has dated literal douches- like made of plastic, actual douching instruments- I would say there is something about her character that you've yet to find out. And when you do find out, you will either be highly impressed and supportive, or be like "Oh FUCK" and realize how sane you've been your whole life, despite all the drugs and the past 15 years of your Weekly Wanking To Whoopi (Goldberg) Wednesdays.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 04:00AM by peace ♥.
March 04, 2013 06:20AM
"Would you go for a girl who you know dated douches in the past?"

well it might mean that she has low self esteem, if she herself isn't a prick. A blank canvas just waiting for the right painter to colour her world.

or sum qit.
March 04, 2013 06:22AM
girls go out with dicks all the time, mainly cause douches have the balls to ask 'em out, so have a higher hitrate, littering some girls dating past. (so yeah, youth, naivety, what i said, etc.)

It's your decision though. What did your dick say ? Was he even consulted on this matter?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 06:23AM by delet....
March 04, 2013 08:24AM
delet...
A blank canvas just waiting for the right painter to colour her world.
Beautiful Lines By Delet-- tonight on BBC Three.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 08:24AM by peace ♥.
March 04, 2013 08:36PM
hah !! Although i would have used this quote in the promo.

delet...
What did your dick say ? Was he even consulted on this matter?
March 05, 2013 02:49AM
BBC 1337
March 05, 2013 08:03PM
my feeling on it is that the only thing uglier than your face, more misshapen than your body, more foul than your body's odor is the contents of your character.

If you find a girl that shows any kind of interest in your hopelessly uninteresting, desperate, and idiotic personality, then don't let your terrible and thin brain convince you to focus on her dating history. Take each experience of someone fancying you, rather than rightfully cutting your weak and sniffling nose off your face, as a blessing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login