Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fucking epic 2013 mega thread

Posted by hardoff 
Fucking epic 2013 mega thread
January 05, 2013 09:33AM
Happy new year ya cunts!!!!! Cut the midrange, drop the bass....
Re: Fucking epic 2013 mega thread
January 05, 2013 10:26AM
year of the snake, yo. year of the motherfuckin hideo kojima. what!
January 05, 2013 10:50AM
Everyone knows so much more about Japan than I do...

*googles*
January 05, 2013 01:36PM
thats cuz theyre not part of it like you are *sob*
January 06, 2013 01:35AM
I wonder if this thread will last all year...?

I had a great dream last night about a theme park in the sky (which was also America). Rides included learning how to fly in a garden, a log floom with naked ladies involved and watching Optimus Prime give a talk from really far away.

It was, so far, the best dream I've had in 2013.
January 07, 2013 02:18AM
Revengence and this "Phantom Pain" malarkey...year of the snake it is. Now, where is Zone of Enders 3?????
January 07, 2013 03:06AM
Year of the Snake FIST

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2013 03:06AM by peace ♥.
January 07, 2013 08:46AM
Jilk, when dreams can be bottled, you're gonna make a mint!
January 07, 2013 09:33AM
I dreamt last night that I was watching some people at a birthday party taking swings at a piñata. Suddenly a giant donkey shaped piñata the size of a truck fell out of the sky and crushed them. I woke up in a fit of laughter and had to make myself stop laughing so I could go back to sleep.
January 07, 2013 11:13AM
Last night I dreamt that some nasty people locked me in a security van with a massive amount of burning cigarettes & i was choking to death, but working out how best to survive/breath.

A couple of nights ago i was dreaming about staying with some people for the first time ever, being really welcomed & warm, even though they lived surrounded by snow, in the middle of nowhere & i skied for first time ever, it was awesome.

So in analysis I feel trapped, unwelcome & the exact opposite of that, at same time.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2013 11:15AM by fo4URm.
January 07, 2013 09:26PM
probably going to:

- have another kid
- sell our house (since no one will rent it)
- finish skyward sword
January 08, 2013 06:12AM
i don't know if 'have another kid' and 'finish skyward sword'; are naturally compatible. A man can dream of course, a man can dream.
January 08, 2013 12:17PM
Vaguely on topic with sky and swords i guess....

Catching the connecting train between kansai airport and the bullet train station, i went past a love hotel called "HOTEL SKY DIX" in lovely pink neon.
January 09, 2013 12:53AM
Across the street is the main competing hotel, "HOTEL GROUND VAGZ".
January 09, 2013 11:51PM
If they were maori love hotels the titles would be the other way around.

Well unless the dix was in the shy because that's where it was thruisting, and vice versa.
January 09, 2013 11:59PM
if you time your shots carefully you can have the bun come out of the oven by the end of the year during which you'd have plenty of time to finish skyward sword, hell.
January 10, 2013 01:18PM
nah, my wife's taking classes, so while she homeworks i can cut gannons throat or however it ends.
January 11, 2013 02:23AM
The Ending: You find out you ARE Gannon and have been tripping on acid this whole time. All games in the series were just tripped out dreams. So then you Gannon-wank in the corner of your bathroom for old time's sake and continue working at 7-11. Yes, Gannon is a 37 year old 7-11 cashier from Milwaukee who played too much Dungeons & Dragons in 1978. So yes, it's still 1978 for Gannon, but then he uses his vision of video games and playing to kill himself in adventure games- and the future of computing and internet- to take over the world and make it a better place. Gannon becomes super Steve Jobs and Google but in 1978. He saves humanity and creates it in his awesome future vision. Everyone wins. Earth is renamed to Gannon Land 3000.
January 11, 2013 02:57PM
The Ending (for Mr. Dictionary): your kid comes out black and it all falls into place why your wife won't touch you anymore and she's rosy-cheeked every time she comes back from basketball class. In a drunken rage you'll try to hit her, but seeing as you are a puffy internet blowhard she'll successfully knock you out with the moves she's learned from her Big Black Lover. Crying and defeated, you'll be left with nothing but a few video games and memories of a woman you could never satisfy.

2013, such big hopes! I've got hardoff on my 'gonna die this year' list along with Sean Penn, Christopher Walken, Mayor Bloomberg and Piers Morgan. I figure either the STD hardoff contracted from the whores he's been fucking will bump him off or his scorned wife will finally do him in his sleep. This is a good thing, though, as he will find rest as he no longer obsessively logs into braindance.net to feel like he's surrounded by 'friends.' Godspeed you, Matt.

Oh, and peace. If you are still in an unstable war-zone of a country I feel like you will find yourself in the wrong place at the right time. You won't hit the deck when the small-arms fire begins because in the height of your acid trip you'll think you're hearing an overdriven tr-707 drum beat and you'll begin raving on the street. Most likely taking a 7.62 x 39 to your center of mass you'll go out on a sweet note, the LSD fooling your brain into seeing your flowing lifeblood as some mystical paint stroke on the cement beneath your failing body.

Hoonami, 2013 is looking up for you. Your dealer will screw you out of some serious cash, but karma prevails as he's killed by a rival dealer. That dealer ends up selling you far better green (and for less!) than you've ever had. Music sounds better, kimchi tastes better and you are less fucked-up allowing you to land a higher paying job in 2013.

As for the rest of you, you'll grow tired of logging into braindance.net to pull each other's puds. Half of you will start to exercise and eat right, you'll lose weight and feel much better. The other half of you will start drinking heavily and will at least find some companionship at the pubs.

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!!!!!!!
January 11, 2013 03:35PM
Basketball class?
January 12, 2013 01:36PM
[youtube]_Sgk-ZYxKxM[/youtube]
January 12, 2013 02:12PM
oh, you silly sliver hatted boy. :D
January 13, 2013 08:31PM
wow people drink at pubs. That must be an expensive way to be an alco.
January 14, 2013 02:42AM
Haha... That'd be nuts, man. Raving in a warzone. Good idea to drop concentrated liquid e on actual warzones, fucking stop war right in its tracks.
January 15, 2013 05:54AM
actually i figured out why people drink in pubs, cause they don't want their wives to see them drinking. And they have bludgy jobs, in the media or banking, or gambling on the GG's.
January 15, 2013 09:47AM
and cos they like tap beer, perhaps?
January 15, 2013 01:35PM
tap beer...mmmmm
January 15, 2013 01:45PM
its better than... canned beer since those have basically been wallowing in a bag of plastic. the lining inside a beer
can is coated in platic and its what gives them a recognizable difference from bottled beer in terms of flavor, texture, smoothness, and assness. mmm, assness
January 15, 2013 03:06PM
i don't know shit about tap beer, but don't they add the bubbles right as it pours into the glass?
January 15, 2013 10:06PM
Beer in the tin !! Who on earth would drink that.

As to beer on tap, it can depend on the cellarman, whether he cleans the lines regularly and that sort of thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login